::::: Spam Filtering in Outlook Express (English) :::::
- Select "Create Rule From Message..." in the Message pull down menu
- Select "Where the Subject line contains specific words"
- Select "Delete it" in the box below
- Click on "contains specific words" in the box below
- Type "SPAM MAIL" as is (without the quotes)
- Click Add
- Then click OK
- Spam as identified by the server will now be sent straight to your Trash
- You can apply the newly created rule on messages already downloaded by going to the Tools menu > Message Rules > Mail... then selecting the newly created rule and click on "Apply Now"